Date / Time
Date(s) - 06/06/2022
9:30 - 11:00
Schedule (18hrs – 4 weeks): group classes from 9:30am – 11:00am – 3 times per week
Level: Beginners – A1 – A2 – B1 – B2 (depending on the requests)
Price: 249€ + 47€
Koiné – Italian Language Centre in Rome is located at Re di Roma (near the Metro stop) at just 1km from the Colosseum and 10 minutes from Termini Station.
The School offers DITALS training, TEFL training, Italian and other language courses, tours of Rome, cineforum, italian cooking courses, multi-linguistic events where our Italian and foreign students enjoy together the local life and exchange their favourite languages.
– FREE trial lessons available
– Huge discounts for Au-pairs, Diplomats/FAO/IFAD/WFP staff, Students (attending italian Universities) & Religious; ISIC – ITIC – IYTC card owners
– Communicative and dynamic teaching methods through interactive and authentic activities
– Joyful lessons with passionate and fun mother tongue teachers
– Stimulating Language & Social programs that incorporate students’ interests
– Total immersion in the Language from the beginning, through real communicative situation, which immediately make our students able to interact with the new context in which they work, live and have fun!
– CELI & PLIDA Test Center
– Shops/Bar and restaurants and other partners where you can have discounts
THE BEST LANGUAGE LEARNING EXPERIENCE IN ROME!