Date / Time
Date(s) - 07/09/2020
11:00 - 19:30
Koiné - Italian Language Centre
- Candidates should be 18 or over by the start of the course;
- Candidates should be able to work at a university level;
- Have an awareness and competence in written and spoken English to enable them to follow the course;
- Non-native speakers are required to have proof of their language competence;
- All candidates are required to conduct a pre-course interview, either at our centre or via Skype;
- All 5 units must be passed, during the course or through referral;
- In the case of referral, trainees must complete the work to the required grade of the course;
- Trainees will not be allowed to offset pass marks achieved in one unit against fail marks from other units.
EARLY BIRD PROMO: 1599€ only if you enroll and pay the entire fee 3 months before the course starts!