The school shall, at the request of the student, a certificate of registration in order to obtain a Visa to enter in Italy or a residence permit for study and a letter of invitation.
The entry visa is not required for citizens of the European Union. Non-EU students who wish to enroll for a period longer than 3 months (for at least 20hrs per week) must apply for a Visa for study to the Italian Embassy in their own country:
- The certificate of registration issued by an accredited school for the issuance of visas;
- A housing accommodation – that a reservation in a hotel or residence or the availability of your own apartment or person willing to host them (“Letter of invitation” that must be completed by hand);
- A health insurance policy that covers the whole period of stay;
- A guarantee of the availability of sufficient financial resources to maintain for the duration of the course / stay in Italy (www.poliziadistato.it/articolo/226);
- Proof of purchase of the ticket of return.
Practices for the issuance of views may be different depending on the Embassy or Consulate of the various countries. Therefore, it is appropriate to inquire at Consular Offices to know exactly what are the documents to be submitted.
The certificate of registration will be issued by the school only after payment of the total cost of the course and only for the duration of the course. Where the application of Visa is rejected by the Italian Embassy, the student will be entitled to a refund of 90% of the amount paid, with the exception of the following expenses: 45€ of registration fee and administrative expenses of 150€. Please, note that bank taxes are paid by the student. Once you have your Student Visa, you can not cancel or change the dates of the course for which the Visa was granted. If students entered in Italy with a Student Visa are not present in class for 2 consecutive days without notifying the school, the same will take responsibility to inform the police of unexcused absences of the student. It should be noted that the Italian Embassies and Consulates give the Student Visa, for more than three months, only to course enrollments of at least 20 hours per week.
In the event that the student is in possession of a Visa longer than 90 days, it must be submitted, within 8 days after his arrival in Italy, a request for the permission of stay at the Immigration Office of the Police Headquarters.
Price: 650€ + 150€ of administrative expenses + 45€ of registration fee