Date(s) - 07/01/2019 - 01/02/2019
9:30 - 12:30
Koiné - Italian Language Centre
Schedule (60hrs – 4 weeks): group classes 3hrs per day (9,30 – 12,30)
Level: Beginners – A1 – A2 – B1 – B2 (depending on the requests received)
Price: 450€ + 45€
Promo price for AU-PAIRS, STUDENTS (in italian Universities), DIPLOMATS, FAO/IFAD/WFP staff and RELIGIOUS: 299€ + 45€
*The temporary promotions are not combinable with the standard one.
FREE TRIAL LESSONS AVAILABLE!
Info & Bookings: http://www.koinecentre.com/en/contacts/
Koiné – Italian Language Centre in Rome is located at just 300mt from the Colosseum and 10 minutes from Termini Station. Also, it is between two metro stops (San Giovanni & Manzoni) and close many bus stops.
The School offers DITALS training, TEFL training, Italian and other language courses, tours of Rome, cineforum, italian cooking courses, multi-linguistic events where our Italian and foreign students enjoy together the local life and exchange their favourite languages.
At Koiné you can find:
– Great location
– Affordable prices
– FREE trial lessons available
– Huge discounts for Au-pairs, Diplomats, Students (attending italian Universities) & Religious
– Communicative and dynamic teaching methods through interactive and authentic activities
– Joyful lessons with passionate and fun mother tongue teachers
– Stimulating Language & Social programs that incorporate students’ interests
– Total immersion in the Language from the beginning, through real communicative situation, which immediately make our students able to interact with the new context in which they work, live and have fun!
– CELI & PLIDA Test Center
– Movies & Books rental
– Free Wi-Fi service
– Shops/Bar and restaurants and other partners where you can have discounts